Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Welcome to PHO 111!

Welcome to the Introduction of Digital Media class blog! 

This blog is for PHO 111 Section 004 at Texas A&M -Commerce.  Our class will meet each Friday from 9 am to 12:50 am.  The class meets in the Journalism building in room #205.  My name is Ginger Cook and I'll be your instructor for the semester.  I'm looking forward to meeting and working with you. 

This is the site where your assignments and important information regarding class will be posted each week.  Please check this blog before class each week to make sure you have the latest information on where we will meet, what is due and what you need to bring to class.

Also, please set up your own blog site today.  This will be the site where you upload your assignments and others will be able to access your work and make comments.  Email your blogsite to me at:  gsisco@yahoo.com by 9 am, Friday, January 24th.  Your first assignment will need to be posted on the blog and ready for review at classtime.  You are welcome to use any blog site you wish such as Blogspot, Tumblr, Wordpress, etc.  Just make sure you can upload pictures on it and your writing assignments and that all the class members can access it.

I also need you to "follow" this website so I can make sure you are connected to this class and are aware of the class blog site.  Please follow this blog by 9 am, Friday, January 24th.

I thank you for joining this class.  It is going to be a great semester!  I can't wait to see what images you capture and share with us.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment